Sunday, January 20, 2008

We Are Hibernating

Well today's high was -2 degrees so we haven't been outside enough.
I thought I would post what we have been doing. We've been hibernating. We've tried to get out with friends and do the indoor play park thing too...we are trying not to catch cabin fever!

Emerson and Wyatt have been outside buddled up but it doesn't take very long before we come inside. Wyatt started skating practice and his "falling, falling, falling and falling down fun".....not sure if hockey is in the future for him but he is having fun trying.

This weekend marked the event of a lifetime. I have to say that I had to miss out (really Im being sarcastic)! Ross took Wyatt & his buddy Caleb to Monster Jam! If you know anything about Wyatt he loves anything with Wheels. SO Monster Trucks are his new obsession (well the last year anyway). Monster Jam was in town and the boys went.......I guess it was quite the event and fun was had by all. Emerson and I sadly ;) went to my girlfriends house for chick flick night and missed out......looks like the guys had fun.









No comments: