Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I HAVE TO BRAG

Well I have to Brag!
We made it on our photographer's website(she's listed on the left under blogs). My beautiful family (bias I know) made it on her site.
If you would like to sneak a peak check out her site.

Go to her site (listed on the left
Once on her site
Go to Portrait site

Emerson is uner "Bebe".
Wyatt is under "Pure and Simple"
Ross and I are under "Connections"

I am so excited.
Enjoy

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Well brag away!! :) You guys are so adorable!!! I wish we lived closer so I could put you on MY website! ;) Miss ya! -K

Anonymous said...

Jill-
I just found your blog via my web stats and I must say that I am absolutely flattered. You and your family were a true joy to photograph.
Friends in Christ,
Jamie