I was going to post pumpkin carvings and fall outdoor pictures of the kids.
I even thought about some interesting pictures of Emerson's Ear Tube Surgery Pic Today, but instead I thought that you would find these family pictures much more inspirational.
We had this amazing photographer take these pictures and she did a great job. She is a mom and she did such a good job with my kids. I can't wait to have some of these pictures on my walls.
Enjoy--oh yeah grab some tissues too--at least if you are family (maybe friends will be moved to tears too)
http://www.jamieschultzphotography.com/tallents/
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Incredible pictures! What a treasure they will be!
Hope you are having a wonderful fall!
Your photographer did an AMAZING job, but your adorable family is easy to take great pictures of. :) You all look wonderful and it makes me miss seeing you more. Wyatt is getting so big! He's looking so grown-up! Big hugs and kisses and thanks for sharing these!
Why did you post that now???!!! I was already bummed that we weren't going to get to see you guys this weekend and now to see such beautiful pictures of my nephew and niece (and you and Ross!) makes me more heartbroken. I just want to kiss those little cheeks of Emerson's. I also wanted to hear Wyatt sing Wild Thing again too. Can he call our machine and leave us a message like he did on Halloween? I can't delete it, it's too cute!
I LOVE the photos!!
Den Na Lee, Eric and Brennalyn
Post a Comment