
pumpkins on porch

all things orange
Halloween Breakfast

Before Trick or Treating with Friends


Eating the rewards

I have two Children with Two Totally different personalities.
Wyatt like his father & Emerson like her mother. Halloween was no exception
Wyatt was ready to pose for the camera and Emerson wanted nothing to do with it. So the pictures were not very good. But I did what I could for my little Badger fans- I can't believe that we are in Badger mania(obsession)---you have to know that we really aren't sports junkies at my house-we're lucky if we pass by a tv station with sports playing...because my little guy has been to Wisconsin territory recently and his uncle has highly influenced him....we have become DIE HARD Badger fans....we even had to watch a Michigan game yesturday because Wyatt wanted to see a touchdown (he told me)....(Even His upcoming birthday party is Badger themed)
Enjoy the Red/White!

No comments:
Post a Comment