


At the beginning of the summer I paid (fairly cheap) two guys (from Bethel College) to clean all of my windows inside and out.
I was thrilled because that meant almost 2 years of built up dirt from construction and living out in WINDbury I would have clean windows......Little did I know that when the summer is almost over I had my own help right here under my own roof.
Wyatt has decided that his new trade is window washing....where he came up with this idea I have no idea. So he has now washed some of our windows and "cleaned"them for me...
Emerson was also inspired but instead of washing windows she used the little play brush to comb her hair.
Enjoy

1 comment:
Ooohh! Tell Wyatt I would love to hire him immediately! Even if he isn't a "pro", I am sure he will get by on his good looks! :)
Post a Comment