



We had such a busy weekend I can barley remember all that we did.( 2 holiday parties, gingerbread making with the neighbors, roommate lunch, a little church choir and a little church)...whew...we're fast approaching the holidays!
Here is a picture of my two beautiful children. Notice how loving my son is towards his sister...Im sure 5 seconds after this was taken- he either bit her or hit her...seems to be a stage we are in!!! "This too shall pass" --thanks dad!
We also were lucky enough to have my aunt Shirley babysit the kids while we went to a holiday party...we needed the time out! A little dancing and some wine! The night out made me love and appreciate my husband all over again! I am so lucky to be loved by this incredible man and loving father!!! SHOUT OUT TO SHIRLS!!!

3 comments:
GOOOOOORGEOUS dress girl!! What a fine looking family you have! :)
YOU BOTH HAVE TWO BEAUTIFUL KID'S.I LOVE WYATTS GLASSES! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE FUN WITH MOM AND DAD (TALLENTS) FOR THE NEW YEAR! I WISH I COULD BE THERE! HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL!
LOVE ALWAYS
LAURA BELLE AND TERRY
Where has the time gone? We got your precious christmas picture today--thank you.
John and I are eagerly waiting the call to be adoptive parents.
Please pass along my updated e-mail address to Ross: jkowalski@dvgbc.org
Have a wonderful holiday season and happy new year!
Jill & John Kowalski
Post a Comment