Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Santa Baby

Christmas is just around the corner and we can't wait...We can't wait to see our family!
Wyatt keeps asking for the snow and he's wants the "Muka"(Christmas) Tree lights on every morning, noon and night! When we visited Santa and sat on his lap, Wyatt indicated that he wanted presents for Christmas--not too hard to please!
Emerson adores any attention that she gets from anyone! She is always smiling and Im sure she is quite unaware of all the Christmas hub bub but she hears enough "Jingle Bells" and "Oh Muka Tree" to keep her entertained!

My mom was down this weekend! We were so excited to have a night out. Wyatt helped her with some Christmas cookies... Mom and I went to the Lori Line concert and had a fun time Christmas shopping in downtown Minneapolis!





2 comments:

Kelly said...

AWH! I love the double NUK-age goin on in the sleeping Wyatt pic!!! Kiss them both for me!!!!

Kelly said...

I meant kiss both kids, not both NUKs... but you probably could figure that out... tee hee