

Now that Wyatt has his hair cut he officially looks like the little kid from Jerry McGuire (the movie). My mom thought he looked like it before but now he fits the role! Here is Emme in her carseat too-sporting a hand-me-down sweatshirt from her big brother!

3 comments:
your kiddies are so darn cute!
Wyatt is so grown up looking with the glasses. I just can't beleive it! WOW!
How fun Halloween looked! We have to get the kids together and come see you guys after the house is done.....
IKEA here we come!
LOVE you GUYS!
Your kids are so cute!
I found you from my friend "The Everyday Mom". I have a newborn and 3 year old too. (And an 11 and 8 year old).
Your family sounds wonderful.
Look at those beautiful blue eyes! This is the first time I have really thought Emme looks like Wyatt. You are going to have two little heartbreakers on your hands!
Post a Comment