

Wyatt you are such a special boy! My life has been forever changed because God blessed us with you! I don't know if life would ever bring so much joy and laughter if it weren't for you! I am already amazed at the wonderful gifts that God has given to you. You have the gift of humor and already such a tender heart..The amazing thing is that I have learned from you what God's love really looks like. My birthday wish for you is that you would be blessed this year and to truely know what a special boy you are to us and to our Lord who loves you more than I ever will (which is hard to fathom). Happy birthday Wyatt. To a wonderful son and a great BIG brother.

1 comment:
What a touching birthday message Jill! :)
Please give the birthday boy a big birthday kiss from the Vasami family.
Post a Comment