Sunday, August 31, 2008

Look Who's 2!!!


Happy Birthday Emerson Marie!
We celebrated just like we did for Wyatt's birthday- at Meme and Papa's house!
We had a Puppy Party! She LOVED it! Puppy everything! Everyone knew too because Puppy clothes, Puppy Purses and Puppy toys...Emerson was in heaven!

I can't believe Emerson is 2 already! That went so fast! It feels like yesturday I was just "blogging" and saying that we all needed prayers for her because of her Reflux! Well that is over and now I just want prayers for patience! No Im kidding!
She is like any typical 2 year old but very "Fewson" like! She's got attitude! But I will take that attitude any day!

Thank you God for giving me Emerson! I love that you gave me the gift of a princess to entrust and take care of! What a honor to watch her grow into a beatiful young girl! I am blessed beyond measure! I cannot wait to see what you have in store for her life and I just pray that you help Guide me along the way so that she will honor and love you with everything she does.
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
We love you!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Emerson!!! :)

How is she possibly TWO already??

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!!! Wish you could all come over to visit so we could play w/ Wyatt & Emerson, they are fun, sweet children :-) XO Sue Ellen & Tim