
Happy Anniversary #7 Rossi!
Hard to believe that I have been lucky enough to be married to Ross for 7 years! On this day 7 years ago I got to say "I do"!
I don't think I knew at that time what life was going to bring us! Lots of laughter, lots of sorrow, lots of hard work, 3 houses, several jobs, the loss of loved ones, the birth of 2 wonderful children & here we are!
I would lie by saying it's been nothing but BLISS but I can honestly say it's been worth it!
I love you Ross and I would say "I do" all over again! Thank you for choosing me to be your wife, life partner, mother of your children and the one who you "brush your teeth next to every night!"
Here's to many more!
Jill

1 comment:
What? 7 years??!! You must have done the math wrong. That can't be possible. I was at your wedding - I remember it very well! There's no way that was---- oh crap. That WAS seven years ago. Now I feel old.
Anyway...... Congratulations!! Time flies when you're having fun! :) Enjoy the next seven, and the next seven, and the seven after that, and then the seven after that and... well, you get my drift ;)
Post a Comment