Thursday, May 01, 2008

Same Ole Answer.....


Nice little wife here....trying hard to get it ALL done!  

Yep, we've been busy
I will promise to get pictures of all our activities posted this weekend.
We had Nana Tallents here to visit this past weekend.  We had a lot of fun with her. Ross and I were able to get away one night.  Which was So appreciated and Needed.  We spent time at the Mn zoo and the MOA.  The kids were spoiled rotten-as it should be!  I've been part of leadership with MOPS this year and today was the last day.  Next year I'm coordinating another MOPS group entirely.  I will be starting an evening MOPS group-it will be a lot of work. I'm super excited though.  On top of that we are getting ready for a huge garage sale next weekend, Im training for this marathon, Wyatt starts Soccer this week and T-ball in June, my husband is Uber busy at work, I'm watching some of my girlfriends' kiddos and working on getting an "official" daycare License.....so you can see where "posting" pics of the kids lies on the priority list!  Hope your families are doing well and hopefully as summer comes I will get the chance to see friends that I haven't seen in So long!

Some of you have called to ask about my cousin June and My Aunt Mary Ann.  Thank you for your care and concerns.  Maryann is now at home and doing really well-praises!  She is still receiving out patient therapies.  My cousin June is still in the hospital - although she is recovering, her recovering is much slower.  She in an intensive therapy for Brain trauma.  Please continue to pray for her healing!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey! thanks for stoppin' by my blog. What graphics are you takling about? My header? If so, no I didn't do that, a friend of mine did.
No we dont live in MN, I live in WI