(He Thanks Jesus for His Healed Arm-its pretty Cute)
We've had some good times here lately. We have tried to enjoy the warm weather (notice today we got 6 + inches of snow and counting) but the kids are itching to get outside. So we have tried to get out as much as possible. We also went to the zoo this weekend. The BIG MN zoo. We haven't been there since Wyatt was a baby. They have the lil baby farm animals and needless to say my kids are in heaven...anything with animals!
Hopefully the weather man will deliver the 50 degree weather we deserve this weekend. I know I could use the fresh air and I really would LOVE my kids to be running outside instead of around in circles inside!

2 comments:
Glad to hear Wyatt's arm is finally healed!
The "Mud" picture is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. When I clicked on it, I noticed the very subtle mud mustache that Emerson was sporting! Poor thing! She looks miserable but that's a great one for the scrapbook! :)
I have to agree with Kelly-I LOVE the mud picture, too!!! Now THAT is what memories are made of! I bet Wyatt is talking about that for a long time! Amanda
Post a Comment