
Our Family at the wedding

Wyatt's preschool (Woodbury Lutherern)

First Fall Walk

I am catching up in all areas of my life lately.
We were so busy in September that "blogging" was last on the priority list of things to do. Unfortunatly for everyone that reads our blog and looks "to check" -you haven't seen us in awhile!
Life is good-although very busy (doesn't everyone say this?)
These pics are from Kayla's wedding a few weeks ago in Madison. We had such a good time catching up with old friends. It made me miss good old Deerfield. Kayla looked beautiful, as you can see from the pictures--all grown up! Made me feel old!
Wyatt is enjoying his first year of preschool-Emerson wishes she could stay and play every time we drop him off. This past weekend I was lucky to get away with some girls from my church to a conference for Moms. It was called "Hearts at Home". I was so happy to go and get filled up with encouragement and time to reflect. I came back refreshed---also to two kids with the flu, a tired husband and a house full of "projects"....So we are back in FULL SWING AGAIN.

1 comment:
Hi, I came across your blog through Kelly's. Did you used to live in Deerfield? I grew up in Cambridge (graduated in 95) but my mailing address was Deerfield cuz we were out in the country.
What a small world! oh and GO Badgers!
Post a Comment