Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Emerson


Today is Emerson's actual 1st bithday. We celebrated in style--we went to the Teddy Bear Park with friends and then had lunch at McDonalds...what could be better?
Emerson, you are pure sunshine and joy to every day. You are a beautiful little girl and you light up the room every time you smile. You are outgoing, fiesty and very stubborn-we love that about you. You adore your little brother and I think very soon you will be able to keep up with him! I pray that God continues to use your smile to brighten other's day and continue being the sweet little girl that you are. Thank you for being OUR gift and reminding us, again, what God's love looks like. We love you -Happy Birthday Princess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy First Birthday sweet Emerson!!I love the "new" look to your hair,the little barret. I can't believe how quickly you have grown! Hope to see you in person one day soon, until then, lots of love & kisses to you & Wyatt!! XoX Sue Ellen

Kelly said...

Emerson is very blessed to have such a loving family surrounding her! Happy Birthday (how did a year go by already??) and big hugs to you all!