
I've been told by many people throughout my long (30 years to be exact )life that history somehow repeats itself...especially with our children....or did they say they repeat the WORDS that come out of your mouth? Yep, I think that was it...
Well, Wyatt never lets us down for his constant enertainment and repeating what mommy and daddy have to say.
To get our attention Wyatt is now the king of (that kid in Target that keeps saying "mommy, mommy, mommy" and you just want to yell "answer your kid".... Wyatt not only says mommy, but also (I LOOOVE THIS) LOOK AT ME MOMMY...MOMMY LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME"......IM SICK OF THIS ONE ALL READY! and We all know where he gets it because Ross and I have to ask him to look at us so we know he's listening when we are telling him something.
My other favorite lately is that Wyatt believes that he is in the working force...Yep, everyday "he's got a job to do". So if I ask him to do something he will either kindly reply "okay" or "not right now I have a job to do"....WHAT? At least if he's joined the working world could someone PAY the kid so I can STOP paying for the cars that are over taking our house.
Anway --thought you would all enjoy the little stories about our little smarty pants!

1 comment:
Love these stories and I can totally identify. Lately, when I call Erik I hear, "Minute, Mom. Me busy."
Post a Comment