Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Compare/Contrast

Wyatt 9 months
Emerson 9 months
It's interesting once you have another child how much you compare them...I don't mean in a competitve nature, but I have got to say that Em and Wyatt are very different. I have been blessed with two fairly laid back children. Most days aren't very difficult (although yesturday I would have gladly flown out of the country and not returned) and I enjoy seeing how much they are alike and not alike.
Emerson already has an attitude. Im not sure this is "normal" 9 month old behavior, but she is fiesty. She is already crawling around and walking along furniture. Wyatt had no desire for walking at 9 months...He was so laid back he would just wait until you brought him a toy.
We've also started the sibbling stuff.....Like Wyatt wrestling Em to the ground ---LOVE THIS!

Hope you are enjoying your summer.....We took Emerson to the pool for the first time on Monday night- will post pics later.

No comments: