
HELP!
Wyatt loves Max and Ruby....once a cute little addiction is now our worst nightmare! Wyatt wants to watch Max and Ruby every minute of the day...(like waking up at 3am the other morning convinced it was time to get up to watch the little bunnies).I don't have huge respect for the show especially since Ruby the older bunny (sister) is bossy and apparently is able to do all things (including bathing Max, feeding him, putting him to bed and act as the parent). As a social worker I have Major problems with the lack of parent involvment. That's not the only problem. Max apparently doesn't talk other than one word the entire episode- so depending on what Max wants (ie ball or treat) that's all he says the entire show! Great so what do you think Wyatt is now doing all day long... Ugh. If that's now bad enough Max has some issues with going to bed at night and guess who now also has issues going to bed at night...!!!!!
We have now limited showings of Max and Ruby around here....If you have never watched the show -be thankful!

1 comment:
Oh no! I have yet to be introduced to these little demon bunnies. Thanks for the warning - I will certainly keep Jake away from them! I've heard that Dora gal is trouble too... ;)~
I'm guessing Wyatt isn't too keen on watching those wholesome Baby Einstein puppets with Emme, right?
Post a Comment