
Wyatt loves the saying "Happy New year" but doesn't quite understand what that means. He also loves to do a little "cheers" with his juice while saying it! We rung in the new year in the middle of 5 inches of snow here in Minneapolis! We were determined with two babysitters here from New York to go out! It could have been blizzard conditions and Ross and I would have went out! We enjoyed dinner with our good friends Jeremy and Karen.
New Years day I was determined to get my kids outside for pictures in the snow. Wyatt just wanted to play and I had to literally hold him in the sled to get this picture on our deck. Emerson was so buddled up in the little snow suit (from Aunt Sue Ellen) that she could hardly breath. Good times!!




1 comment:
My Goodness, Wyatt looks like the little boy form that movie, "A Christmas Story", He is adorable!!!! Emerson is so pretty & looks very good in pink!! XOX Aunt Sue Ellen
Post a Comment