


I acomplished two MAJOR things today....I took pictures of my kids and I made dinner...We've been living on Chicken Noodle soup that I made in an effort to get over all of our colds.
Enjoy my cutie pies!
Living life as a family of 4
Living life as a family of 4
2 comments:
Emerson looks adorable, getting to be so big! What an engaging smile!!! Give her & Wyatt a big hug & kiss from me ...hope to see you all sooner, rather than later! Love Sue Ellen PS your casserole looks delicious, we are a casserole-loving family here in CT, and people are always making fun of me for always talking of the latest casserole I made!!? XO
I love Emme's post-it note! Ha! How clever!
And dang, that's a sweet oven! If I had something that cool in my kitchen, I might even cook too! :)
Post a Comment