

It was a BIG day at the Tallents household. Wyatt got glasses. Most of you new that this was coming but some of you may not have....Wyatt's vision was pretty bad and needed some help. So here are a couple of pictures of my cutie pie looking VERY smart!!

3 comments:
I didn't think it was possible for Wyatt to get any cuter than he already was...then I saw these pictures! Give him a kiss from this near-sighted gal.
Thanks for visiting my blog. You son looks so cute in his new glasses! You have such a beautiful family.
Good Evening to All of you! The glasses look great on Wyatt, I'm glad they found out early that he needed some assistance with his sight. Tim says he can remember having to identify pictures of animals when he first needed glasses, he dosen't remember how old he was, but he did not know how to read. Emerson looks to be growing beautifully, we are so glad she is feeling better from the reflux.The children are so adorable, I wish I was near by to give them loving hugs kisses from their "great" aunt, (makes me sound sooo old). Well, until I can hug them myself, give them an extra hug & kiss from me! We'll be in touch.. Good Night! SE
Post a Comment