Monday, August 28, 2006

Wyatt's new Jeep




Wyatt's daddy bought him a new toy! Ross was taking Wyatt to the toy store to pick out a new MATCH BOX CAR~ Needless to say these boys came home with something a little BIGGER!!! SO Wyatt now is the very proud owner of a Jeep! He also wears the cowboy hat to go with it!! He's too funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that the only thing you want to share with us onlookers?
:)

Remember, it is better to pp than poopy on the neighbors floor....

luv, eric

Kelly said...

Too cute!

And I am so jealous of your weed-free landscaping! Tell me you are not bent over in your garden, while 9 months pregnant, plucking out those pesky weeds! ...Or maybe Minnesota doesn't get weeds? That's it, I'm moving!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jill and Ross on your new baby girl. I know she's gorgeous and I can't wait to see pictures of my niece! It sounds like you did a great job in delivery Jill, kudos to you. I'll be waiting for you to get back home and blog us some pictures of Emerson.
Lots of love to you all!
Den Na Lee

Kelly said...

The baby is here? Yeah! I can't wait to hear (read) all the details!!! We want pictures! We want pictures! :)

(I am sure you guys are gonna be waaaaaay busy for a while.. I will *try * to be patient...)