Saturday, August 26, 2006

Woodbury Days



We decided to skip out on the "Great Minnesota Get-together"Also known as the MN State Fair this year! We went to "Woodbury Days" instead. We still managed to "eat" our way thru Woodbury Days and have a lot of fun without the other 100,000 people attending the State Fair. We walked ( I waddled) and stopped at every little booth and ride along the way. Wyatt and Ross enjoyed this slide( Ross enjoyed it more since Wyatt was protesting the entire way up and down). We ended the night around the bandshell and listened to the band called "The Dweebs". Wyatt danced and Ross and I ate a sundae! What a fun way to be in our new community and enjoy the breezy 75 degree weather!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I remember those days of waddling around, hoping baby would just fall out already! :) You are such a trooper! Looks like everyone had fun. Wish you would post some Jill pictures, but I am absent from my blog too :)